Monday, September 26, 2011

Got new pictures!

We received two new pictures of Jordan with the two packages that we sent.  It was so good to see Jordan holding the stuffed blue hippo that we sent. 
We also received a video of Jordan that another couple got while they were visiting the orphanage with their daughter.  We thought at first that Jordan was not available for them to take his picture.  Turns out they did get pictures of him, I just did not recognize him.  Every picture I get, he looks different.  I've been watching that video over and over since we got it yesterday.
I'm so thankful to God for people who are willing to get pictures of my precious child.  It helps me during this long wait.
I will be posting all of his pictures as soon as we get the Letter Seeking Confirmation from China.  This is our official referral of Jordan and when he is officially ours. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget!

    This is Jemma's mamma, Kristy from the Dongguan Kids group. I totally feel your heartache at the pictures we get. The video was a HUGE blessing to us because that is the best we have ever seen her look! Your son is ADORABLE!! How old is he? Jemma is 4 & 1/2. Your son looks younger than her (she is very tiny for her age). Our blog is www.jemmagrace.blogspot.com
    What agency are you using? We are using ASIA.

    Blessings!! (and fast travel!)
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete